Ginger Beer Mocktail
Transport yourself to a tropical paradise with the refreshing and invigorating flavors of the feel free Ginger Beer Mocktail. This tantalizing mocktail combines the zing of ginger beer with the sweetness of pineapple juice, complemented by the invigorating hints of mint and tangy lime. With a pinch of salt and a touch of apple cider vinegar for complexity, this mocktail is a delightful blend of flavors that will awaken your taste buds.
- 2 oz pineapple juice
- 6-8 mint leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice
- ¾ cup ginger beer
- 1 oz of feel free (1 oz serving of feel free is ½ a bottle)
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- Clap the mint in your hands a few times until they smell minty.
- Add mint, salt and lime juice to your glass and gently press a few times with your muddler. If you don't have a muddle, use the handle end of a wooden spoon or similar.
- Add ice to the glass.
- Pour in the pineapple juice and apple cider vinegar and stir well.
- Add the ginger beer and stir gently - don't disturb the bubble too much!
- Garnish with pineapple and/or mint.
- No muddler? No problem! Just use the handle end of a wooden spoon or similar.
- We highly recommend freshly squeezed lime juice for this recipe, but if you know of a good bottled option, that will work too.